M Corp’s CEO Alex Castro will be speaking at Project Delivery Summit 2016 in Sacramento, California on November 1, 2016.
Measuring execution capability has been identified as the #1 factor to determining whether a strategic project can realize a positive outcome, and removing the biases that cloud information used by executives to approve initiatives is one of the largest challenges facing decision makers today.
The session will provide a structured approach that helps state executives and program leadership clearly understand:
Measuring execution capability has been identified as the #1 factor to determining whether a strategic project can realize a positive outcome.
- Causes the gap in execution capabilities.
- How to quickly measure where each project is in the spectrum of readiness.
- Identifying vulnerabilities that will undermine the ability to execute.
This session will be broken down into four interactive 30 minute segments:
- Why the gap in execution capabilities exist.
- Top areas to look for in evaluating a request for funding.
- Hands-on mock exercise utilizing mobile applications that measure readiness.
- Executives from CA, FL, and TX sharing insights on measuring execution capabilities
Participants will be exposed to industry data, best practices, and exercises that show them where to look before committing to a strategic project so that they can avoid risk and manage outcome expectations. They will walk away with a more structured approach to managing the selection, approval, funding, and risks associated with strategic projects that are critical to their programs and citizenry.