Engine needs to know a certain amount of information before it can create reports. Completing your profile also helps team members know more about you and your job within the team.
- Tap the menu at top left.
- Tap Settings.
- Make your edits, then tap Save at the bottom of your screen.
- If you log in using Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, or Slack, Engine will use that account’s profile image. If you’re not using one of these accounts to authenticate, Engine checks gravatar.com for a profile image linked to your account’s email address.
- Choose your industry as accurately as possible. Engine takes this information into account when calculating results, affecting the accuracy of your report.
- Changing the email address associated with your Engine account is not possible from within the app, but don’t worry – if you ever need to associate your account with a new email address, just drop us a line from our feedback form, or in live support.