The Texas Department of Information Resources (Texas DIR) offers Information Technology Staffing Augmentation Contracts (ITSAC) to Texas governmental and public educational entities through DIR’s Cooperative Contracts Program.
The Cooperative Contracts allows customers to purchase items directly from a DIR-contracted vendor. Customers contact the vendor for product and pricing information and then send their purchase orders, with the DIR contract number, and payments directly to the Cooperative Contracts vendor, not to DIR. This streamlines the order process so customers receive their products/services quickly.
Learn more about Cooperative Contracts.
DIR No. DIR-TSO-3610 Contract Information
M Corp offers information technology staff augmentation services (ITSAC) through this contract, specifically: 168 awarded categories of Information Technology labor rates. Jobs for Customers are competitively solicited through DIR in regards to this ITSAC contract.
Contracts may be used by state and local government, public education, other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state. Resellers are not available for this ITSAC contract. This contract does have a number of subcontractors, many of which are HUB vendors.
- DIR-TSO-3610 Contract PDF (127.66KB)
- DIR-TSO-3610 Appendix A Standard Terms and Conditions PDF (557.69KB)
- DIR-TSO-3610 Appendix B HUB Subcontracting Plan PDF (844.56KB)
- DIR-TSO-3610 Appendix C Services and Pricing Index PDF (234.54KB)
- DIR-TSO-3610 Exhibit 1 RFO DIR-TSO-TMP-242 ZIP (3.9MB)
- Data Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Project Management
- Customer Technical Support
- Information Technology Service Management (ITSM Operations)
- IT Marketing
- Information Technology Training
- Information Technology Contract Management
How to Order
To order services under the ITSAC contract, follow these easy instructions. Remember that you can go directly to a trusted vendor to obtain specific skill sets by using the Best Value Justification.